We packed food for lunch & dinner, swimsuits, & s'more stuff - then we were off. We had sammiches for lunch & then jumped into the water! So much fun. How was it July 30th & we hadn't gone to play in the water yet?! What were we thinking??? We weren't. That's what.
We need to do that again - & soon. There is almost nothing better than spending the day in the sun with loved ones. There are 2 things that help to make it the best thing ever - 1] Reese being a nice gentleman & covering the disgusting toilet seat for me, so I don't have to look down the whole. &2] The dirty people that show up right at sunset to BATHE in the lake. Nothing goes better with s'mores than a little bit of judgement.
I hope you all had a great weekend, but I know it wasn't as good as mine - because mine was the best ever!



8 comments:
Ahh! Love going to the lake! And it looks like you had a fantastic time! I totally agree- fun in the sun with loved ones is a hard thing to beat!
And holy CRAP... I can't tell if you're joking about the bathing in the lake thing... lol'ing regardless.. hehe
I love swimming, smores, and camp fires! So glad you had a great time!
Your weekend totally blew mine out of the water (no pun intended)... i don't even think I walked out of the house yesterday-- maybe I would have if I were at the lake, minus a pregnant belly which would look crazy.. hah! I'd totally show up for the smores though!
What a nice guy!! I can't believe people bathed in a lake. Ewe, ewe, ewe!
Uhh... don't everyone bathe in the lake? Hello??? I take my bar of soap everywhere... ya just neva know when you will come across a nice lake with green algea!
*sigh* I got carried away, sorry.
I am just in awe that your sweetness spiffied up the toilet for you. My DH would probably not do that. He would probably dig a hole for me first. ;)--- Gotta love him.
Sounds like you guys had a great time. Such a nice guy to cover the toilet seat for you ☺ The people bathing in the lake, odd.. Haha!
You neglected to mention the wonderful amazing Reeses s'more life changing experience btw. Also, you are completely right about the fact that nothing goes better with s'mores than a little bit of judgement...a little bit of judgment and a tiny dollop of racism...ha ha I love you so much! We had the best time ever!! EVER!!!!
Looks like it was so much fun, but then again I'm biased to weekends that involves lakes and mountains.
Love it!
Post a Comment